Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, September 28, 2012

Money isn't everything but almost anything needs money

MONEY ..Who does not want money? I think all would if given the money apalgi in significant amounts. For some people, money is everything there, and some people are willing to sell her son for money. All sorts of ways to get money taken, from the lawful to the unlawful. Currently mediated emerging news about corruption, and what else is pursued by corrupt than money. Yes, money does play an important role for the continuity of life. There are some people who think with a lot of money will automatically be happy and prosperous life. Really???If it turns out a lot of money but the result of corruption is going to be happy? If you have a lot of money is no guarantee what will live happy and prosperous? What if you have a lot of money can all be easily purchased and owned? No, the hypocrisy in our lives need money especially in an age now. Urine would just use the money, what you do not use the money?? I, not among those who think uanga is everything, but a hypocrite if I said I did not need the money. I really need the money, especially when I was sitting in college and of course requires a lot of money. I hate the people who consider themselves superior when he has a lot of money. People who mengandalkal money every activity of the people who do not appreciate the process. Why do I say that, for example, just when they want to make a driver's license, people prefer the back way. a variety of reasons but the ends thrown money "running".There could be more annoying than the example above, for example in the work group member is conveniently says "it'll urunan how, loe just say to me" and whoosh they never show up when working in groups, they prefer to pay the back. And learn keompok not just do the work, collecting the lecturer, can be of value and usually end-group work was counted itungan end funds in completing a given task. On top of that there is a process, something that can not be bought with money.When eliminating the possessions of others we often say "I'll change me, how much it costs." What is it really that easy? What money can restore the missing items was identical to the original. Perhaps the same shape but what the history of it will be the same? Again, the money used problem-solving tool that is considered most effective for most people. I really do not respect people like that. Not respect the process, and take everything can be bought with money. They can be the "magic" when it has a lot of money as it does in the existing corruption in our country. In our country and Corruptors people thinking about a lot of money immune to the law.For me money is not everything, and money is not the only-one way to be happy. Not a hypocrite and not I do not need the money .. but for me the greatest happiness in life is when we live in peace, full of love from people we love. Attention and affection given by parents, family and friends will make us more happy than we just had a lot of money but do not have love and happiness. Where we can buy happiness, love and compassion? Are there any stores that sell them? This is where the weakness of the money, it can not buy it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

seo monitor